Sunday, January 27, 2013

Upbeat Workout Music, Mix #10

As I'm writing this post, on Sunday evening, I'm about to start a bartending shift. Actually, it will be my last ever bar shift at this fine establishment (Ducky's) because they're closing after tonight, and moving to a new location, after being in this spot for 23 years. But before start making any drinks, I wanted to get this latest workout mix posted.

The mix is a continuous music mix which is an hour long, and anyone can download it (the link is near the bottom of this post). This mix is for demo purposes only, and commercial resale or redistribution is not permitted.


Here are Track Listings for Workout Mix #10:

01. RAC feat Penguin Prison, "Hollywood" (Felix Da Housecat Remix).
02. Visitor, "Coming Home" (FM Attack Remix).
03. Pitbull feat Chris Brown, "International Love" (Darwich & Michael Rune Remix).
04. Madonna, "Turn Up The Radio" (Alessio Silvestro Remix).
05. Swedish House Mafia, "Don't You Worry Child" (Dark Intensity Club Edit).
06. Chris Brown, "Don't Wake Me Up" (Fat Rat Remix).
07. Dragonette, "Let It Go" (The Knocks Remix).
08. Zedd feat Matthew Koma, "Spectrum" (Extended Remix).
09. Nicki Minaj, "Starships" (Justin Sane Remix).
10. Pink, "Blow Me One Last Kiss" (Jyvhouse Extended Bass Remix).
11. Flo Rida feat Sia, "Wild Ones" (Maison & Dragen Remix).
12. Calvin Harris feat Ne Yo, "Let's Go" (JD Milani At Night Remix).
13. Icona Pop feat Charli Xcx, "I Love It" (Sick Individuals Remix).
14. Anjulie, "You And I" (Solidisco Remix).
15. Ke$ha, "Die Young" (Seamus Haji Extended Mix).
16. Loreen, "Euphoria" (DJ Solovey Extended Remix).
17. Carly Rae Jepsen, "Call Me Maybe" (C Rok Candy Mix).



Note: If you're trying to track down remixes listed above and they sound different than what you're hearing in this mix, it's because I do a lot of specific editing of my own to each track before I put the mix together, and there is a lot of extra percussion added.


To download a 1.5 GB Zip file that includes all of the mixes in DJ Bolivia's workout series, right-click on this link and choose "save target" or "save link":



For links to the blog posts about the other mixes in this series, visit:








I have lots of other upbeat electronica mixes available on my DJ website. Admittedly, there aren't too many mixes there [yet] that are exclusively club dance tracks, but there are a lot of house/trance mixes that I find to be pretty good to listen to when I'm going running. Or driving. Or doing any sort of mindless task where I just want some energetic beats to listen to. Most of them are about an hour long, to fit onto a standard CD. Check them out, maybe you'd enjoy some of them? And click here if you're interested in one of my favorites, a massive four-hour mix that I made of classic dance tracks from the late 1990's and early 2000's.

If you like this mix, please post this link on your Facebook walls, or to Twitter! If you're a member of any sort of workout or fitness website or message board, feel free to post a link to this post there. I appreciate your help sharing this around!


To download any of my studio mixes or recordings of lives shows, visit:


Then go into the folder called "Bolivia's DJ Mixes & Live Shows"

Thanks for your support!



Follow Jonathan Clark on other sites:
        SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/djbolivia
        YouTube: youtube.com/djbolivia
        Facebook: facebook.com/djbolivia
        Main Site: www.djbolivia.ca
        Music Blog: djbolivia.blogspot.ca