The mix is an hour long, and anyone can download it (the link is near the bottom of this post). The mix that you can download here doesn't have any personal or radio station promos in it, so it will be great if it's being played in a gym. This mix is for demo purposes only, and commercial resale or redistribution is not permitted.
Here are Track Listings for Workout Mix #05:
01. Avril Lavigne, "What The Hell" (Mikael Wills Remix).
02. Diddy & Dirty Money, "Coming Home" (Dirty South Club Mix).
03. George Acosta feat Kate Walsh, "Nite Time" (Original Mix).
04. Alexandra Stan, "Mr Saxobeat" (Extended Mix).
05. Adrian Lux, "Teenage Crime" (Axwell and Henrik B Remode).
06. Adele, "Rolling In The Deep" (Melvin Reese Mix).
07. Emii feat Snoop Dogg, "Mr Romeo" (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix).
08. Antoine Clamaran feat Soraya, "Live Your Dreams" (Extended Mix).
09. Cybersutra feat Sarah Mattea, "Dirty Gurrl" (Cybersutra Mix).
10. Sarah McLeod, "White Horse" (Whelan & Di Scala Club Mix).
11. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin, "Save The World" (Bastian Van Shield Remix).
12. Milk & Sugar vs. Vaya Con Dios, "Hey, Nah Neh Nah" (Milk & Sugar Club Mix).
13. Tiesto & Mark Knight, "Beautiful World" (Original Club Mix).
14. One Republic, "All The Right Moves" (Dave Aude Club Mix).
Note: If you're trying to track down remixes listed above and they sound different than what you're hearing in this mix, it's because I do a lot of specific editing of my own to each track before I put the mix together, and there is a lot of extra percussion added.
To download any of the previous mixes in the Workout Music series, go to:
I have lots of other upbeat electronica mixes available on my DJ website, on the Mix Downloads page. Admittedly, there aren't too many mixes there [yet] that are exclusively club dance tracks, but there are a lot of house/trance mixes that I find to be pretty good to listen to when I'm going running. Or driving. Or doing any sort of mindless task where I just want some energetic beats to listen to. Most of them are about an hour long, to fit onto a standard CD. Check them out, maybe you'd enjoy some of them?
This mix can be downloaded as part of an archive of all 12 of DJ Bolivia's older workout mixes, from the following Google Drive link:
The mixes (produced between 2010 and 2014) are compressed as a RAR archive, which can be opened natively in Windows. If you're using a Mac, you can use a free utility to open the RAR (popular examples are "The Unarchiver" and the "UnRarX" app). The password to open the archive is simply 'bolivia' and the size of the download is 1.6 gigabytes. If you have problems downloading this archive from the above Google Drive link, you can email DJ Bolivia at firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternate download link.
Additional information about finding any of DJ Bolivia's older mixes can be found at this link:
Thanks for your interest in these old historical mixes!
I'd love to see this shared around more. If you're a member of any sort of workout or fitness website or message board, feel free to post a link to this post there (or click on the tweet or like buttons below).