The mix is a continuous music mix which is an hour long, and anyone can download it (the link is near the bottom of this post). This mix is for demo purposes only, and commercial resale or redistribution is not permitted.
Here are Track Listings for Workout Mix #11:
01. Daft Punk, "Instant Crush." (Edit).
02. Robin Thicke, "Blurred Lines" (Edit).
03. Selena Gomez, "Come & Get It" (Edit).
04. Inna & Yandel, "In Your Eyes" (Edit).
05. Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen, "Good Time" (Edit).
06. Demi Lovato, "Something That We're Not." (Edit).
07. Calvin Harris feat Ne Yo, "Let Me Love You" (Edit).
08. Ylvis, "The Fox, What The Fox Say" (Edit).
09. Icona Pop, "Girlfriend" (Edit).
10. Wanted, the, "Chasing The Sun" (Edit).
11. Bruno Mars, "Treasure." (Edit).
12. Eminem & Rihanna, "The Monster" (Edit).
13. Nicky Romero & Krewella, "Legacy" (Edit).
14. Madeon vs Empire Of The Sun, "Technicolor Alive." (Edit).
15. Bastille, "Pompeii" (Edit).
Note: I didn't list the specific remix versions that I used in this mix. That's because I do a lot of specific editing of my own to each track before I put the mix together, adding extra percussion or melodic elements, and sometimes I combine pieces from two or more remixes for any given track.
To download any of the previous mixes in the Workout Music series, go to:
I've got lots of other upbeat electronica mixes available on my DJ website, on the Mix Downloads page. Admittedly, there aren't too many mixes there [yet] that are exclusively club dance tracks, but there are a lot of house/trance mixes that I find to be pretty good to listen to when I'm going running. Or driving. Or doing any sort of mindless task where I just want some energetic beats to listen to. Most of them are about an hour long, to fit onto a standard CD. Check them out, maybe you'd enjoy some of them? And click here if you're interested in one of my favorites, a massive four-hour mix that I made of classic dance tracks from the late 1990's and early 2000's.
If you like this mix, please post this link on your Facebook walls, or to Twitter! If you're a member of any sort of workout or fitness website or message board, feel free to post a link to this post there. I appreciate your help sharing this around!
This mix can be downloaded as part of an archive of all 12 of DJ Bolivia's older workout mixes, from the following Google Drive link:
The mixes (produced between 2010 and 2014) are compressed as a RAR archive, which can be opened natively in Windows. If you're using a Mac, you can use a free utility to open the RAR (popular examples are "The Unarchiver" and the "UnRarX" app). The password to open the archive is simply 'bolivia' and the size of the download is 1.6 gigabytes. If you have problems downloading this archive from the above Google Drive link, you can email DJ Bolivia at firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternate download link.
Additional information about finding any of DJ Bolivia's older mixes can be found at this link:
Thanks for your interest in these old historical mixes!
Follow Jonathan Clark on other sites:
Main Site: www.djbolivia.ca
Music Blog: djbolivia.blogspot.ca