The mix is a continuous music mix which is an hour long, and anyone can download it (the link is near the bottom of this post). This mix is for demo purposes only, and commercial resale or redistribution is not permitted.
Here are Track Listings for Workout Mix #07:
01. Dev, "In The Dark" (Matt Nevin Extended Mix).
02. Inna, "Sun Is Up" (Play & Win Radio Mix).
03. Sylvia Tosun vs David Vendetta, "World Keeps Turning" (David Vendetta Remix).
04. Cobra Starship feat Sabi, "You Make Me Feel" (Disco Fries Extended Mix).
05. Rihanna & Calvin Harris, "We Found Love" (Matt Nevin Extended Mix).
06. Coldplay, "Paradise" (Fedde Le Grand Remix).
07. Nicki Minaj, "Super Bass" (Liam Keegan Explicit Extended Mix).
08. Flo Rida, "Good Feeling" (Albert Tee Remix).
09. September, "Me And My Microphone."
10. Wynter Gordon, "Til Death" (Original Mix).
11. Katy Perry, "The One That Got Away" (Liam Keegan Extended Mix).
12. Rihanna, "Cheers" (It's The DJ Kue Vocal Mix).
13. LMFAO, "Sexy And I Know It" (Mord Fustang Remix).
14. Pitbull feat NeYo, Afrojack & Nayer, "Give Me Everything."
15. Grace, "When The Lights Go Down" (Wideboys Full Club Remix).
16. David Guetta feat Usher, "Without You" (Nicky Romero Remix).
17. Bruno Mars, "Just The Way You Are" (Manufactured Superstars & J Quintal Remix).
Note: If you're trying to track down remixes listed above and they sound different than what you're hearing in this mix, it's because I do a lot of specific editing of my own to each track before I put the mix together, and there is a lot of extra percussion added.
To download any of the previous mixes in the Workout Music series, go to:
I've got lots of other upbeat electronica mixes available on my DJ website, on the Mix Downloads page. Admittedly, there aren't too many mixes there [yet] that are exclusively club dance tracks, but there are a lot of house/trance mixes that I find to be pretty good to listen to when I'm going running. Or driving. Or doing any sort of mindless task where I just want some energetic beats to listen to. Most of them are about an hour long, to fit onto a standard CD. Check them out, maybe you'd enjoy some of them?
Finally, if you like this mix, please post this link on your Facebook walls, or to Twitter! If you're a member of any sort of workout or fitness website or message board, feel free to post a link to this post there.
This mix can be downloaded as part of an archive of all 12 of DJ Bolivia's older workout mixes, from the following Google Drive link:
The mixes (produced between 2010 and 2014) are compressed as a RAR archive, which can be opened natively in Windows. If you're using a Mac, you can use a free utility to open the RAR (popular examples are "The Unarchiver" and the "UnRarX" app). The password to open the archive is simply 'bolivia' and the size of the download is 1.6 gigabytes. If you have problems downloading this archive from the above Google Drive link, you can email DJ Bolivia at email@example.com for an alternate download link.
Additional information about finding any of DJ Bolivia's older mixes can be found at this link:
Thanks for your interest in these old historical mixes!
Main Site: www.djbolivia.ca
Music Blog: djbolivia.blogspot.ca