Saturday, November 19, 2011

Upbeat Workout Music, Mix #07

I didn't really expect to be putting another Workout Music mix together this quickly after the last one, but I woke up early this morning and I was looking at some of the music charts, and I just felt like I was in the mood to make this mix. A few of the songs are the left-overs from the summer, tracks which I didn't use on Mix #06, but most of these are pretty well-known now, or just coming up the charts.

The mix is a continuous music mix which is an hour long, and anyone can download it (the link is near the bottom of this post). This mix is for demo purposes only, and commercial resale or redistribution is not permitted.


Here are Track Listings for Workout Mix #07:

01. Dev, "In The Dark" (Matt Nevin Extended Mix).
02. Inna, "Sun Is Up" (Play & Win Radio Mix).
03. Sylvia Tosun vs David Vendetta, "World Keeps Turning" (David Vendetta Remix).
04. Cobra Starship feat Sabi, "You Make Me Feel" (Disco Fries Extended Mix).
05. Rihanna & Calvin Harris, "We Found Love" (Matt Nevin Extended Mix).
06. Coldplay, "Paradise" (Fedde Le Grand Remix).
07. Nicki Minaj, "Super Bass" (Liam Keegan Explicit Extended Mix).
08. Flo Rida, "Good Feeling" (Albert Tee Remix).
09. September, "Me And My Microphone."
10. Wynter Gordon, "Til Death" (Original Mix).
11. Katy Perry, "The One That Got Away" (Liam Keegan Extended Mix).
12. Rihanna, "Cheers" (It's The DJ Kue Vocal Mix).
13. LMFAO, "Sexy And I Know It" (Mord Fustang Remix).
14. Pitbull feat NeYo, Afrojack & Nayer, "Give Me Everything."
15. Grace, "When The Lights Go Down" (Wideboys Full Club Remix).
16. David Guetta feat Usher, "Without You" (Nicky Romero Remix).
17. Bruno Mars, "Just The Way You Are" (Manufactured Superstars & J Quintal Remix).


Note: If you're trying to track down remixes listed above and they sound different than what you're hearing in this mix, it's because I do a lot of specific editing of my own to each track before I put the mix together, and there is a lot of extra percussion added.


To download a 1.5 GB Zip file that includes all of the mixes in DJ Bolivia's workout series, right-click on this link and choose "save target" or "save link":



For links to the blog posts about the other mixes in this series, visit:






I have lots of other upbeat electronica mixes available on my DJ website. Admittedly, there aren't too many mixes there [yet] that are exclusively club dance tracks, but there are a lot of house/trance mixes that I find to be pretty good to listen to when I'm going running. Or driving. Or doing any sort of mindless task where I just want some energetic beats to listen to. Most of them are about an hour long, to fit onto a standard CD. Check them out, maybe you'd enjoy some of them?

Finally, if you like this mix, please post this link on your Facebook walls, or to Twitter! If you're a member of any sort of workout or fitness website or message board, feel free to post a link to this post there.


To download any of my studio mixes or recordings of lives shows, visit:


Then go into the folder called "Bolivia's DJ Mixes & Live Shows"

Thanks for your support!



Follow Jonathan Clark on other sites:
        SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/djbolivia
        YouTube: youtube.com/djbolivia
        Facebook: facebook.com/djbolivia
        Main Site: www.djbolivia.ca
        Music Blog: djbolivia.blogspot.ca